In order to receive an Ijazah, you must go through a series of procedures, starting with the ability to read the Quran, then study all the Tajweed Rules, and finally be evaluated by an experienced scholar to receive the Ijazah in Quranic recitation.
- A free Evaluation session with Ijazah Certified Supervisor to see your current level of recitation (Tilawah).
- Mastering Arabic Reading.
- Mastering Tajweed Rules.
- Quran Recitation by Heart as for Quran Memorization Ijazah Program.
- Quran Recitation from the Mushaf as for Quran Recitation Ijazah Program.
- Reciting the whole (Mushaf-30Juz) to the Tutor.